Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Fa-La-La-La Llamas Sleigh Ride with Karla


Hello! It's Karla back today to share a sleigh full of llamas using the absolutely adorable Fa-La-La-La Llamas digital stamp, which includes all three of these merry guys! I know this is going to make someone laugh when they open their Christmas card this year 😉 I started off by printing the llamas onto white cardstock and using Copics and Prismacolor Markers to colour them in as a dad, mom and little llama family. I used some gel pens to add accents, highlights and a few polkadots to the images and arranged them in the sleigh, adding foam tape under each llama's head for dimension.


I already had a Heartfelt Creations paper pad out, so I decided to stick with that colour scheme and layer on background papers and the fussy cut sleigh. They fit so wonderfully into it, and I must say they look very happy! The Fa-La-La-La sentiment comes with the set and I diecut it out with a Sizzix oval die that cuts small holes around the border. I used some blue embroidery floss to add the stitching detail and added it to the front of the card. SpiegelMom Scraps sequins, white Stickles on the hats, and some Glossy Accents on the string of lights and ornaments add just a little more bling - 'cause you can never have too much bling at Christmas!


Inside, I used a Happy Holidays sentiment from the Heartfelt Creations cut apart sheet for a merry greeting!


Thanks so much for stopping by today! Be sure to head over to the Gerda Steiner Designs Shop to check out the Fa-La-La-La Llamas and any other sweet images to start creating your own awesome Christmas cards! Have a crafty week friends 💗

Hugs,
Karla

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!