Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Baby's First Christmas

Hi there! It's Jeannie and I'm back to share two cards using the new Baby's First Christmas stamp set. These are so adorable and actually perfect for a scrapbook page. Today, I used them to make into cards using both Baby Girl Christmas and Baby Boy Christmas.

I intentionally colored them the same to speed up the process. and kept Christmas colors for both.

For the girl's card, I changed the present color to pink.
 For the boy's card, I changed the present color to blue.
I masked off the bottom and used some distress ink to add red to the background. It matches the ribbon to the present and wasn't too distracting. I also added snowflakes to the background to tie in Christmas. 

To finish off the card, I heat embossed white on black using the sentiment from the set. 

It's such a great set to use for a new parent. Hope you enjoy both the cards and I'll see you next time! 

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!