Sunday, November 18, 2018

Carol Puppies

Hi! Rebekah with you this evening with a Christmas card using the Carol Puppies Stamp Set! 


How adorable are there little pups?! I just love them and had to color them to look like my family's dogs. We are the proud owners of Maggie the Great Dane....



..and Ellie the Boston Terrier and McTavish theScottish Terrier. 



I first colored the pups with Copic markers and then fussy cut the out. Sometimes I color images without knowing what type of scene I want to put them in and fussy cutting the images after coloring gives me a chance to try different backgrounds.

This background was created with Distress Inks and a simple show drift cut from Copic friendly paper. I placed my images where I wanted and added shadows under each of the images. I flick watered down white acrylic paint to create snowflakes.

For the sentiment I used VersaMark ink and red and white embossing powders.

You can find this stamp set and the Carol Kittens sets in the Gerda Steiner Shop!


1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!