Saturday, November 3, 2018

Guest designer - ANNA, Joy to the World

Hello everyone, 
it's Anna here with a post as a guest designer for Gerda Steiner Designs. I was lucky enough to work with their new CAROL KITTEN stamp set as it is a-b-s-o-l-u-t-e-l-y adorable!


The set has 4 cute kitten singing carols. All so funny and big enough to play with shades while coloring. I used one of them for my card, the one I find the cuttest ^_^


Now, few steps of making. 

First of all I pre-stamped the images and picked the one I wanted to work with. Then I colored it using pencils, also added so glossy accents. 

I also made background piece using oxide inks (tattered rose and tumbled glass), stamped the sentiment and added white dots (kinda snow, lol).


For the finale touches I added glossy accents dots to the background and did the black liner stitches. 

Hope you enjoyed and maybe see you again!

Anna

2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!