Friday, November 16, 2018

Santa Owl Card With Karla


Hello! It's Karla back today with a pretty Christmas card featuring the super cute Santa Owl digi stamp from the Gerda Steiner Designs Shop. I printed this cutie out on white cardstock and then used Copics, Prismacolor and Hobby Colour Markers to colour everything up. I cut him out and layered him on a piece of white cardstock embossed with a wintery scene. 


I used patterned papers from a Heartfelt Collection paper pad, fussy cutting out some of the pretty presents and sentiment. I used some gel pen to highlight areas of the image and add details like the polkadots and stripes. A bit of glittery Stickles added some shine to his pompom and a flower, and I used some Wink Of Stella on the presents.


Inside, I added another sentiment and present cut from the paper pad.


Thanks so much for stopping by today! Be sure to head over to the shop to check out this adorable Santa Owl digi stamp! Have an awesome day friends 💘

Hugs,
Karla

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!