Saturday, November 10, 2018

Beary Grateful Fall Card With Karla


Hello! It's Karla back today with a wonderful fall card that would be perfect for Thanksgiving or just to send as a friendly thank you card using the Beary Grateful digi stamp in the Gerda Steiner Designs shop. I cut a 4.25 x 5.5" card base and then scored one of the short ends at 1.25" to create a fold. I glued the fold down, chose some pretty fall papers and added a diecut circle from woodgrain paper and then started to build my cute fall scene.


I used Copics and other alcohol based markers in my stash to colour in this little guy and then added gel pen highlights. I even added some pink Stickles to his cheeks for a little sparkle and shine! This awesome sentiment (below) is included with the digital stamp download. I cut it into strips, coloured it with my markers and layered it on a light patterned paper background. Some pretty SpiegelMom Scraps sequins finish it off.


You can layer all these images or cut them out separately as I did. I created a little scene with some diecut clouds and grass and added in the pumpkins and cute bear. I even added a little pumpkin on the inside to peek out behind the card fold.


Thanks so much for stopping by! Be sure to head over to the shop to check out this adorable Beary Grateful digi stamp, and see what else catches your eye! Have an awesome week friends 💗

Hugs,
Karla

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!