Sunday, November 11, 2018

Not Just for Fall

Hi! It's Rebekah here with you this evening sharing this card using the Owl Rather be-With You stamp set.




When I first saw this set I thought how great it would be for fall. The wheels in my mind started turning with ideas of cards colored in oranges, browns and reds. But this set can be stretched right into the winter season!

I colored this owl with shades of gray copic markers and then drew the background.  Its is just simple snow slopes so it was super easy! I also drew the snowboard.



The snowflakes are from the Baby Boy Christmas stamp set and I added a drop of pearl drops to the center of each one.

This sentiment fits this little snowboarding owl just perfectly!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!