Monday, October 29, 2018

You are going to "Fall in Love"!!


Hello & Happy Monday Crafty Friends!  Tina here from Cards and Coffee Time:)  Today I created a card with the "Fall in Love" stamp set and the Coordinating Dies.  The leaves are changing into beautiful colors and apples are perfect for picking and pie making!!  I love the cute couples in this set and not only is it great for Fall cards but would be adorable for those Valentines Day cards too!


I used my copic markers to color in my images and oxide inks for the background.  I created a bit of playfulness by adding a photo frame for the sweet couple!  You can watch how I created this card down below.  Wishing you a Lovely and Crafty Day! Hugs!


Video Tutorial Below:)




2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!