Monday, October 8, 2018

Santa and Kitty

With all these new and adorable kitty images from Gerda Steiner, I am close to becoming a cat person! Dogs have always had my heart but if I could find a kitty which would snuggle with me like this one, it would be mine! (Much to the dislike of my three dogs!)


For this card I started with a blank piece of 80lb cardstock. I stamped the Santa and a Kitty image and colored it with copic markers. I also stamped and cut out a mask for the image. I also created a mask for the moon


I inked the background with Distress Oxide Inks leaving the bottom of the card white for snow. I used copic markers to add a few drifts here and there.


I colored the moon with Copic markers and added lots and lots of clear sparkle with a glitter pen from Spectrum Noir.

For the snowfall in the background, I added dots to the card using a Versamark pen and Puff Embossing Powder from Hero Arts. I kept the sentiment small so the focus would be on the image! 

The Santa and A Kitty stamp will be available October 8th! This is a timeless addition to your holiday stamp collection! Be sure to check it out!




1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!