Thursday, October 11, 2018

Santa and a Kitten

Hi everyone! Hope you're having a wonderful day! I'm sharing a card with the new stamp set, Santa and a Kitten. This is a smaller stamp set but it packs a punch since the image is so large. As you can see the image can fill up half of an A2 card panel.



For this particular card, I used a snow drift die cut out of glittery paper. For the background, I heat embossed some snowflakes with white embossing powder and added two shades of blue distress oxide inks.


For the sentiment, I used the Merry Christmas from the Up on the Rooftop stamp set. I really love how this card turned out and another card to add to my Christmas card pile. 

Hope you enjoyed it and have a great day! 

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!