Friday, October 5, 2018

Santa and a kitten sneak peek with Kaja

Hi there,
It's Kaja from Kajcyika crafts here with you today and made a card with a new stamp set that will be released next week called Santa and the kitten!

Take a look:
As said, I used a brand new stamp of santa and I didn't want to draw the attention to anything else, so I ended up making a clean and simple card.

I colored the image in using alcohol markers. For the background I used a gray card stock on which I put white embossing paste over a dotted stencil.
I ended up cutting the gray piece in an oval and for the base I used a stitched rectangle that I die cut from normal white paper.

That's it for today! Thank you so much for joining me! See you next time.


Kaja

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!