Sunday, October 14, 2018

Guest designer - Happy fall y'all! by Noga Shefer





Hi crafty friends, Noga Shefer here and I am so excited to be guest designing with Gerda Steiner Designs today.

My card featuring Fall in Love 4x6 Clear Stamp Set and  Fall in Love 4x6 Die Set. I would like to make a fresh fall card with green leaves.

To make this card I took an A2 panel of Bristol smooth cardstock. The background sky was created with clouds stencil and tumbled glass distress oxide ink.


Next I colored the images using copic markers. I glued the tree to my panel and created a full shaker  and filled it with hearts and beans.

Next I stamped a greeting from the stamp set using white embossing powder and glued the shaker.

To finish off, I added the adorable squirrels to the front of the card.



I hope you enjoy the card I created and feel inspired to create!

A big THANK YOU goes to Luba for having me guest today, and thank you for visiting the blog.

Have a great day!

Noga.




2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!