Friday, October 19, 2018

Hello friend - Larissa


Goodmorning, I am Larissa from Car-d-elicious and today I am posting a card on the blog from Gerda Steiner designs.


This time I made a card with the digital stamp Racoon from Gerda Steiner designs. I have coloured the image with my Polychromos pencils and the black glaze pen and then I have fussy cut it. I made the sentiment Hello friend on the sign with black sticker letters. I have die-cut a sqaure from cream cardstock with the Crea-nest-lies XXL 74 from Crealies and made a background for the image on it with Broken china distress ink. I have glued the cream sqaure on a brown square and then I glued the image on top of them. On a cream card I glued a stripf of plaid design paper from the Perfectly plaid fall paper pack from Lawn fawn (retired) and then I adhered the square with the image with foamtape on the card.


*********************************************************************************
STAMP: Racoon from Gerda Steiner designs
COLORING MEDIUM: Polychromos pencils, Distress ink
PAPER: Cream and brown cs, Perfectly plaid fall paper pack from Lawn fawn (retired)
INK: Broken china distress ink
DIES: Crea-nest-lies XXL 74 from Crealies
ACCESSORIES: Black glaze pen, black letter stickers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!