Sunday, October 21, 2018

Happy Halloween with Karla

Hello friends! Karla back today with a cute Halloween card using the Halloween Kids Digital Stamp Bundle. I really love seeing so many designers create a scene with their cards lately, and with this digi bundle it is so easy!! I simply opened the Paint 3D program on my PC, and layered in each element included in the digital download. When I had arranged everything exactly the way I wanted I saved it and printed it out on regular white cardstock. These cute kids are ready for a fun night!


To colour in my images I used Jane Davenport Magic Wand coloured pencils, which are so nice to blend. I added some Distress Inks around the edges of the paper to create a night sky and splatted on some sparkly mist. I even used a star stencil and some glittery paste to add in some subtle stars to the background. A few SpiegelMom Scraps sequins add just a touch more sparkle!


I popped up the Happy Halloween sentiment, included in the set and added it on top of the scene along with a diecut frame using some Lawn Fawn fall paper. A Sizzix star diecut added some more stars to the background and I used another piece of coordinating paper to back it for a fun look.


Thanks so much for stopping by today! Be sure to take a peek at the Halloween Kids Digital Stamp Bundle in the shop  - there are so many ways you can create with this fantastic pack of digi stamps!! Have an awesome week friends!

Happy Crafting,
Karla

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!