Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Happy Halloween Kids


Hi everyone, It's Melissa here with my first post as part of the Gerda Steiner Digital Design Team.  I am so excited to be here.
For today's card I have used one of the images from the Halloween Kids Digital Stamp Bundle.

I have coloured the image with Copic Markers.  The sentiment is printed from the computer. The background of the white card is stamped and heat embossed with white embossing powder, colour has been added using a dye ink and blending tool. This has then be layered onto patterned paper.  The border has been drawn using a Copic Multi Liner pen.  The image has been fussy cut and mounted onto the card using foam tape.  I have then added the Googly eyes to the image.


I hope you have a fun day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!