Friday, January 20, 2017

Guest Designer: We'll be friends for ever

Hello everyone!

Alexandra here from made by Alexandra sharing today I card that I made using the adorable Buckets of love stamp set

Did someone said damsels in distress? :) I mean kitties in distress ??
When is saw this stamp set my first thought was Aristocats :) i wanted to create a scene were the kitties were sailing on a river
I started by inking the panel using Distress inks and then I inked the waves, which i die cut using some clouds dies. The cute kitties are colored using Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers .

For the shaker card i added some sequins in blue and white colors to match with the water theme and adhered everything on my card base!
The sentiment is from the same stamp set and i fussy cut it!

I hope you liked my card ! Thank you so much for stopping by!
Have a great day!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!