Monday, January 2, 2017

Guest Design - Thinking Of You-Calyptus

Hello and welcome...this is Pri from Me And My Daily Papercraft guest designing for Gerda Steiner Designs today....I am sharing two cards today that I have made using the latest stamp set called You're Koalafied...It also has a coordinating die set...

For my first card today I have used a plain white card base and the top layer has been cut to size using Ranger watercolor paper...using Versamark black ink,I stamped the images and then coloured them in using Spectrum Noir Markers -TN2 TN3 DG2 DG3 GG1 BG5 & IG5

The thought bubble has been drawn by hand using a black Copic Multiliner and I have sponged in a bit of Mowed Lawn and Salty Ocean distress inks on the edges...

To embellish this card I have used clear star sequins and placed them inside the thought bubble...

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by PriCreated

For my second card I have used a coloured cardstock for the card base - this one is called Galaxy Gold(Astro Brights by Neenah)...I have then used a corner rounder to round all the edges of the card base...the top layer has been cut to size using Ranger watercolor paper and I have rounded the edges of this as well...

Then using Versamark black ink I stamped the two images onto the top layer as well as the sentiment and the little hearts....I have used the following Spectrum Noir markers to colour in the images -TN2 TN3 DG2 DG3 GG1 BG5 & IG5...

To create the thought bubble I have simply used a Copic black Multiliner to draw...and finally I have used Salty Ocean distress ink to add a bit of shading on the edges of the top layer...

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by PriCreated


Thanks for visiting today...Do pop over to the Gerda Steiner Designs online store and you will find this stamp set and a whole lot of other great stamp sets,coordinating dies and digi stamps...

Cheers,
Pri

2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!