Monday, January 30, 2017

Buckets of Love

Hello, hello!  It is Lisa Lahiff back here today, woot woot!  I have a sweet one layer watercolored card that I've created using the Buckets of Love Stamp Set.  Check it out...


To create this card I started by stamping the bucket of hearts image repeatedly on my front panel of watercolor cardstock.  Next I went in with my Gansai Tambi Watercolor set and went about making a rainbow of buckets.  I just love rainbows, and thought this would really brighten the card up.  I added my sentiment in the bottom right hand corner and finished the card off with some tickles and clear sequins.



Thanks so much for swinging by today, and make sure you grab the Buckets of Love Stamp Set just in time for Valentines Day!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!