Thursday, January 26, 2017

Have A Purr-fect Day

Hello!  It is Lisa Lahiff back here with you today and I have a super sweet new card to share with you today, using the newly released Bucket's of Love Stamp Set.  This set has some super cute kitties in it that are just begging to be colored and loved!


To create this card I stamped this cute kitty onto watercolored cardstock and used my Gansai Tambi Set to watercolor him in.  I then set this off to the side to dry.  Next, I stamped my sentiment onto a different panel of watercolor cardstock and added various colors to the background with a water brush and my Clean Color Brush Markers.  I dropped a few drops of pink spritz and heat set this.  I fussy cut out my cat image and diecut my panel before layering them together.  This was then added to my cardbase with a layer of foiled acetate and I added some hearts from my scrap pile.



Thanks so much for stopping by today and Happy Crafting!
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!