Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Guest Designer- Stay Pawsitive!

Hi Everyone! 
I'm Kimberly from Kimberly's Crafty Spot
today I am sharing a card using the All Cats stamp set.
The cats in this stamp set are just too fun!! I loved coloring them with copic markers.
The cat I used in today's card reminded me of the beloved grumpy cat!


I colored this cat with the gray (N1-N5 family) copic markers, then fussy cut it out. Next, I used some patterned paper from Doodlebug design for the background layer. Then I used a grass border die to die cut some green grass for the cat to sit on. I added this to white card stock that is embossed with a cloud embossing folder then die cut with a 3x4 journal die. The cute birds are paper pieced with matching patterned papers and sitting on a twine rope, I added some knots to the corners. Finally, I added the fun "Stay Pawsitive" sentiment from the stamp set, in black ink, to a die cut banner then added some twine around the edge ending in a bow. For a finishing touch, I added some glossy accents to the eyes and beaks and a few white gel pen accents.

Thank you so much for stopping by! 
For a list of supplies, please visit my blog.
Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

  1. Kimberly, you did an awesome job!! Adorable!
    Congrats on your GD spot!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M


    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!