Thursday, January 19, 2017

Guest Designer | VIDEO | You're Koalafied Watercolored Shaker Cards

 

Hi, everyone! It's Emily Leiphart here and I'm thrilled to be guest designing for Gerda Steiner Designs! Today's post and video feature the You're Koalafied stamp set and coordinating dies. Here's a quick look at how these watercoloured shaker cards came together:



I created the shaker cards by sponging two distress colours in the background, on textured watercolour cardstock. Then I sprayed the panels with shine mist. While those panels dried, I stamped, heat embossed and watercoloured the images.


After stamping and heat embossing the corresponding sentiments on the front panels, I added an acetate window, placed the three types of sequins and adhered the panels to the card base with foam tape. To finish, I adhered all of the images to the acetate, tucking them slightly under the bottom edge of the windows.


I loved working with these products and can't wait to share more. Please visit my blog for a full supply list. Thanks so much for stopping by!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!