Monday, January 16, 2017

Surprise HUG!

Hello!  It is Lisa Lahiff back here with another Guest Design Post, yay!  I just can't get enough of the super cute Koalas in the You're Koalafied Stamp Set, I mean come on, just look at this little guy...



And guess what else... he's back in stock! yay!!!  To create this card I started by embossing my heart onto the front of my Kraft card base.  I then stamped my little koala with Memento ink several times for a clean and dark image.  I also added the sentiment and smaller hearts at this time.  To make sure my colors would stand out against the kraft I used my PrismaColored Pencils, and more specifically I started by coloring the koala and heart in with my white pencil first and then added my colors over the top.

Now hurry and snatch this guy up before he sells out again!  And while you are there you have to check out some of the other super cute critter sets available!

Happy Crafting!
Lisa

6 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!