Friday, January 6, 2017

Guest Designer: Coffee

Hello, my name is Lisa from Lisa's Creative Niche, and I am so honored to be Guest Designing here this month!  A huge thank you to Gerda and Macy and the rest of the team for welcoming me!  Today I am working with the super cute set You're Koalafied and it's matching die set...


To create this card I started by stamping the coffee cup image randomly onto watercolor cardstock and heat embossed it with a white embossing powder.  Next I sprinkled some product called Magicals that is activated with water.  After adding my colors I spritzed the entire thing with water and let the colors swirl and mix, setting it off to the side to dry.  I then stamped the koala and coffee cup onto Neenah Solar White card stock and colored them in with my Copic® Markers (C0, C1, C3, C5, C7, R20, V20, V22).  I then used the matching die set to cut the images out.  On separate card stock I stamped my sentiment and used a border die above and below it leaving space to adhere my koala and cup to the right.
Once my background was finished drying I was able to layer it all together, popping the sentiment and koala up with foam adhesive and adding pink glitter tape above and below it.



Thanks so much for stopping by today and I hope to see you back here later this month!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

7 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!