Tuesday, May 17, 2022

Pigeon Acetate Bendy Card with *Video*

Hello everyone, it's Karen here again today.   I’ve got a fun new card fold idea for you today, using the adorable “Pigeons” stamp set from Gerda Steiner Designs. This is a 5” x 7” card that folds flat, but pops out to create a 3D card when it comes out of the envelope. There’s room on the back of the card to write a message and to decorate if you want. I have to give a shoutout to Sam Calcott of Mixed Up Craft who I first saw make this style of card.  I've got a link in the video description to her video which is well worth seeing.  Here’s a look at my card. 


Back of the card

Bottom view of the card showing dimension
 
I’ve made a video for you to show how this card was made. There are no special dies required, and it’s really not a difficult card to make. But it does have lots of dimension and a little bit of movement of the pigeons. So if you would like to see the video, please CLICK HERE

Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope you’re having a fun, creative day!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!