Thursday, May 26, 2022

Fater's Day card by Noga Shefer

 Hi crafty friends,  Noga  here and I am so happy to share with you another project for Gerda Steiner Designs today.



Today this is a card for Fater's Day.

My card featuring the  adorable You Rock Bundle.
 
To make this card I took an A2 panel of plaid cardstock and panel of bristol smooth cardstock.

I sponged kitsch flamingo distress oxide ink on the Bristol smooth and  die cut a scalloped edge.

Next I colored the sweet images using copic markers and glued them to my panel with foam tape for dimension.

To finish off I stamped a greeting from Bunny Friends 3x4 Clear Stamp using black ink.

 I hope you enjoy the card I created and feel inspired to create!

Thanks for stopping by,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!