Sunday, May 29, 2022

Grow happiness....!!

 Hi friends...

I've got another card to share with you today using the fabulous Grow happiness stamp set from Gerda Steiner designs!!

I really like this sweet stamp set, I like plants but let me tell you I'm not the greatest at actually keeping plants alive. I am trying some at the moment and so far they are still living so fingers crossed for them....

To create this card I started with white cardstock that I stamped with the CPD background stamp cozy plaid...

I then added a die cut grey frame using the notecard frame and tag die (also from Catherine Pooler) and adhered it using foam tape. I then used the same die and die cut the tag from white cardstock, added some grey twist time and stamped a sentiment on it from the Grow happiness stamp set. 

The tag was also adhered using foam tape, giving the card dimension!!



I stamped/coloured three images from the GSD Grow happiness stamp set using Spectrum noir tri-blend markers and fussy cut around them before adding to the tag...

Completing the card I added a touch of sequins, adhered using micro glue dots!!


Thanks for checking out my latest card, I hope you like it. 

Happy crafting, hugs Ashlee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!