Sunday, May 22, 2022

What's Up?

Hi everyone! It’s Jeannie (InsideoutJeans) on the blog today with Gerda Steiner Design’s stamp set named, What's up?. It's such a cute set with four different animals and I love their expressions!


I stamped and colored these images and decided that I just had to stack them on top of each other because it would be super cute and funny. After coloring them, I fussy cut them out or you can use the coordinating dies

To create my background, I used the fence in the Hoppiness stamp set -- and stamped it three times so it could span the width of my A2 card base. I colored the entire background with copic markers as well, adding in some texture for the grass blades. For the sky, I created fuzzy lines and blended it out. It didn't look great while I was coloring them in but it turned out nicely. 


To finish off the card, I stamped the sentiment and I'm so amused how this came together. Hope you enjoy it as well. 



Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you get inspired to create. Come back again soon for more inspiration and ideas! Happy Crafting! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!