Thursday, May 26, 2022

What´s up?

Hello, this is Alma and today I would like to eat a big piece of cheese with you!




I love the new What’s up 4x6 Clear Stamp Set by Gerda Steiner Designs! It‘s a must have for all pet owners!
I decided to create a cheese paradise for the cute mouse image of this stamp set!
First of all I coloured the mouse eleven times and cut it out.
For today's card I've chosen a rectangle layout. I cut 2 rectangles and wiped them with Distress Oxide Inks Shades of Wild Honey, Fossiliezed Amber and Squeezed Lemonade.



Then I punched the cheese pattern in the rectangle with circle dies in different sizes.
Finally I set some highlights with the Copic Y35 and the white gel pen.
After that  I assembled all the individual parts and stamped the text „What‘s up“ from the same set.
What do you think? Is this a paradise for all mice?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!