Thursday, November 25, 2021

You're my cup of tea by Noga Shefer



 


Hi crafty friends,
  Noga  
here and I am so happy to share with you another project for Gerda Steiner Designs today.


My box featuring the adorable "Positivi-Tea 4x6 Clear Stamp Set" stamp set and "Positivi-Tea Die Set". This set is so cute!!


I die cut a box using MFT box die out of Bristol smooth cardstock. 
I ink blended the background of the box using  picked raspderry distress oxide ink and splashed it with water.

Next I colored the sweet image using copic markers and glued it to front of the box.

Next I stamped a greeting from this stamp set using black ink and put tea bags inside the box.

 I hope you enjoy the card I created and feel inspired to create!

Thanks for stopping by,

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!