Sunday, November 28, 2021

Nutcracker Scene

Hi everyone! It’s Jeannie (InsideoutJeans) on the blog today with Gerda Steiner Design’s stamp set named, Nutcracker. It's the perfect stamp set for a scene card, with the help of a stencil and a couple dies.

I stamped out the images from the Nutcracker, using the little ballerinas and the ribbon, coloring them using copic markers. I also fussy cut them out. Of course, you can use the coordinating dies if you want. 

For my curtains, I used a piece of red cardstock as a base. I used the Center Stage die set for the stage and the side curtains. For the background and the top portion of the stage's curtain, I used the Curtain Call stencil and die set. It was really easy to add the details using some ink blending. 



I decided to go with a mini slimline size since it's so popular right now and it was the perfect size for the stage and the ballerinas. The only downside is that I wasn't able to add the Nutcracker into the scene without making the stage size look too small. I'll just use him for another card! 

For the sentiment, I used the one from the stamp set but I think it's a versatile set that you can use to swap out for any sentiment or occasion. 



Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you get inspired to create. Come back again soon for more inspiration and ideas! Happy Crafting! 


1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!