Saturday, November 20, 2021

I like you beary much !

 


Hello everyone !

Lounon here ! Today, I share with you this cute monochromatic card I made as my second project as guest designer. I used the Lovely Pandas 4×6 Clear Stamp Set.

First, I used my Silhouette Portrait 3 to cut a heart into my Make it Colour white blending cardstock. I stamped my Panda with my LDRS Raven hybrid ink.

I wanted to do a monochromatic black and white scene so I used different shades of grey. For my Panda, I used cold greys (Illustrators : Black IG7 IG5 IG3 IG1). For the bench and the tree I used warmer greys (Copics : W9 W7 W5 W3 W1). For my bushes I used a blueish grey (Illustrators : BGR4 BGR3 BGR1). And finally, for my sky and my grass, I used the same blend as for the panda but I left out the black.


After that, I matted and layered the heart with a bigger black one.

For my card base, I used my dies from the Lisa Horton Dies Stitched Collection Scallop Layered Squares set. I die cut the scalloped square into black cardstock and the smaller one into white cardstock. I matted and layered them.

Then, I stamped my sentiment with my LDRS Raven hybrid ink.


Finally, I glued my heart with foam pads on my base card.

Et voilà !

May the craft be with you !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!