it's Tanja here and today I would like to show you this cute Birthday Card created with the Gerda Steiner Designs Birthday Bear stamp set:
- stamp the bunny and the presents from the Gerda Steiner Designs Birthday Bear set with Lawn Fawn Jet Black
- color the images with Spectrum Noir Triblend Markers and add extra shading with Faber-Castell Polychromos pencils
- add highlights with a white gel pen
- cut out a scalloped circle from patterned paper from the My Favorite Things Party Patterns 6x6 paper pad and ink up its edges with Distress Ink Gathered Twigs
- create a background on a piece of kraft cardstock using Distress Ink Gathered Twigs and the My favorite Things Swiss Dots stencil
- ink up the edges of the kraft panel as well
- stamp the sentiment from the Create a Smile Unglaublich set with Versafine Clair Fallen Leaves onto a strip of patterned paper and add two more strips underneath before adhering it to the card panel
Thanks for stopping by.
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!