Sunday, November 28, 2021

Joy to the world....!!

 Hello friends...

Being that it's coming up to the festive season I thought it was time to get some of my Christmas tags prepared so today's post features a set of co-ordinating tags using the Carol kitten set from Gerda Steiner designs!!


To create these tags I started with a red cardstock base that I stamped with a plaid background and then die cut using the bookmark die from Create a Smile stamps...

I then heat embossed some sentiments from Carol kitten set on black cardstock with WOW! Embossing opaque bright white powder then fussy cut them before adhering to the tags with foam tape!!

The kitten images were coloured using alcohol markers and then fussy cut...
One kitten for each tag along with some twine and the tags are ready for gifts!!


I hope you enjoy these tags and they get you inspired to make some too...
Happy crafting, hugs Ashlee


1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!