Tuesday, November 16, 2021

Namasleigh Christmas Card with Circle Spinner and Shaker Center

Hello and welcome back, it's Karen here again.  My card today is a circle spinner style card with a central shaker. I’ve used the fun, new Namasleigh stamp set from Gerda Steiner Designs for this one. 



The outer ring on this 5 1/2” square card will spin around to add an interactive element and of course, the card can be shaken to move the shaker bits in the middle. There are no special dies required for this card other than a few circle dies in different sizes.  I’ve made a video for you to show you how I made this card, but I have to confess, I may have switched up some of the stamps and the Reindeer and a Tree stamp set from Gerda Steiner Designs may be involved! Here's a sneak peek at the actual card made in the video.




If you would like to see how I made this card, PLEASE CLICK HERE.
 
Thank you so much for stopping by and I do hope you're having a great day!
 

 

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!