Sunday, September 8, 2019

Mermaid

Hi, Margreet here.
I created a card with the sweet digital stamp Mermaid from Gerda Steiner Designs.
I have colored the mermaid, the little fish and the waterplant with Copic Markers and then fussy cut them.
On Yupo paper I have played with Various Ink (refills of the Copic Markers) and made 2 underwater backgrounds. As I couldn't make a choise which one to use, I decided to use them both.
 
I used some black soot distress ink to put around the edges. I glued the mermaid, fish and plant onto the smaller background and added some sequins. I also made some waterdrops with Glossy Accents.
Then I glued it with foam onto the larger background.
 
Here a closeup to see the 'golden' stripes in the background, made with reactive foil on the pieces which were not completely dried yet.
Have a great day!
xxx Margreet





1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!