Friday, September 13, 2019

OMG. It moose be your birthday!



Happy Friday everyone! It's Cathy here sharing a card using a brand new soon to be released stamp set called Moose Love! 

I love how versatile the sentiments in this set are and look at his cute face! You can use these stamps for birthday, Christmas or just sending everyday love. 

I don't know what it's like in your neck of the woods, but we are still in the heat of Summer here. I decided to bring in some Fall colors on this since I can't wait for the change of season!



I've inked the background with Tumbled Glass and Antique Linen distress inks and I used a cloud stencil at the very top. I die-cut the birch trees and some ferny looking greenery and colored them with Copics. I stamped the sentiment before adhering the die-cuts so I could position them just right.


I colored the moose with Copics, fussy cut him out and then adhered him over the die-cuts.

I found a patterned paper in my stash to tie the colors together and add a little extra to the card.

Hope you have a fabulous crafty weekend and check the shop soon for this new release!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!