Hi Everyone, Melissa here.
For today's inspiration I have used the 'Monster holding letter' Digital Stamp.
- Print image onto Copic X-Press It Blending Card. Colour with Copic Markers. Fussy cut around image. Set aside.
- Base Card: 14x10cm white card
- Cut die from Kraft card. Stamp background stamps using black ink. Adhere to base card.
- Print sentiment onto black card using a laser printer. Foil with white foil. Trim and adhere to card.
- Adhere image to base card using foam tape.
- Apply glossy accents to the eyes of the image and the heart on the letter. Allow to dry.
I hope you have a great day