Monday, September 16, 2019

'this the season to be JOLLY by Noga Shefer



Hi crafty friends,  Noga here and I am so happy to share with you another project for Gerda Steiner Designs today.


.
My card featuring the brand new TANGLED PENGUIN stamp set . This set is so adorable!!



To make this card I took an A2 panel of Bristol smooth cardstock.



The sky was created by blending tumbled glass  and broken china distress oxide inks,
I splashed white paint on it to make snow and glued a snow hill.



Next I colored the images using copic markers and fussy cut them.
Next I glued them to my panel with foam tape for dimension.

Next I stamped a greeting from this stamp set using white powder and heat embossed it.




I hope you enjoy the card I created and feel inspired to create!

Thanks for stopping by,





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!