Wednesday, July 31, 2019

You Blow My Mind!


Hi everyone! Cathy here sharing another card using the super cute Big Bite stamp set!

I just love this pufferfish, so he got his own card this time.


I started by die-cutting a panel of watercolor cardstock and I painted a splashy background with Dr. Ph Martin's liquid radiant watercolors in Turquoise Blue, Norway Blue and Calypso Green.

I then painted another piece of watercolor cardstock with Chartreuse and die-cut it using a "Loopy Rings" die from Memory Box.

I adhered the background panel to my card base and added the die-cuts.

I colored the images from this set with Copics and fussy cut them out. There are also coordinating dies to these stamps available HERE.


To finish it off, I heat embossed the sentiment from this set on black cardstock using detail white embossing powder, die-cut the sentiment and adhered it and the stamped images to the card front.

Pretty easy and I really love how he steals the show on this!

Hope everyone's enjoying a relaxing Summer and having lots of crafty time!

See you again soon!



1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!