Thursday, July 4, 2019

Video: Ha-Bee Birthday Card

Happy Thursday everyone!  I’m Allison Cope and I’m here today to share the full card process and coloring up of the sweet digital image called “Ha-Bee Birthday” from Gerda Steiner Designs.

I’m using some Copic Markers and the Copic Airbrush System to color my digital images today.

Come and join me at my desk today…
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWlz6moci5A

Here’s another look at our birthday bee…

To purchase more digital stamps to color and create with, please visit the digital stamp portion of the shop HERE.

Thanks for joining me today!  I hope you enjoyed my tutorial.  If there’s any questions or anything you would like to learn more about regarding digital stamps, just leave me a comment below!
 
Happy creating!

~ Ally ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!