it's Tanja here and I created this lovely Mermaid Card using the Gerda Steiner Designs Mermaid Digital Stamp:
- color the Gerda Steiner Designs Mermaid with ZIG Clean Color Real Brush Pens
- add Stickles Glitter Glue Unicorn to her tail
- create a background on Yupo using Alcohol Inks (Aqua, Turquoise, Silver Mixative)
- cut out a My Favorite Things Stitched Mini Scallop Square STAX out of the Yupo
- apply some Distress Ink Picket Fence through the Clearly Besotted Stamps Sunny Day stencil
- cut out a hill shape from kraft cardstock and add splatters with watered-down Distress Ink Ground Espresso and white acrylic paint
- cut out a rock and a coral from the My Favorite Things Under the Sea die set and color them with ZIG Clean Color Real Brush Pens as well
- cut out a stitched rectangle from Neenah Desert Storm kraft cardstock
- the sentiment from the My Favorite Things Mermazing set is heat-embossed with WOW! Bright White Super Fine embossing powder onto a strip of Neenah Desert Storm kraft cardstock
Have a wonderful day.
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!