Thursday, July 25, 2019

Paper Tole Puppy

Happy Thursday everyone!  I’m Allison Cope and I’m here to share a fun tutorial on how to create a 3-dimensional paper tole image.

Here are the tools that you will need for the technique:
- cardstock
- fun stamps
- a coloring medium
- scissors, exacto knife
- 3D adhesive (I used Olba Glue)

So come and join me in my craftroom for some coloring and creating today.  I’m using the adorable digital image “Dog on Scooter Vrooming By”.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3WRVdPmADc&feature=youtu.be

Here is a close up the card I created for my little doggy to ride on.  I kept the back ground, created by Copic Markers, very soft and blurry to indicate movement.

I also added some fun shimmer to the puppy’s scooter and helmet too!


Thanks for joining me today!  I’d love to hear what you think about my card today.  Is this a technique you have tried before?

Now go get crafty!

~ Ally ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!