Monday, July 29, 2019

Surf's Up Summer Card by Karla


Hello friends! Karla back today with a super cool card using the Gerda Steiner Designs Surfing Duck digital stamp. This little guy is having such a blast with his awesome surf board! I'm sure he's going to put a smile on anyone's face. You can even find this cutie with a few extra images as a clear stamp Catch A Wave 3x4 Stamp in the shop now!


I found the perfect paper using the Simple Stories Sunshine & Blue Skies collection and used one of the stickers as my sentiment. I popped up a cute little blue starfish and added some fun Stickles for glittery shine. I diecut a sunshine, waves and sand to complete the little beach scene. 


I used a Smash pen to draw in some details on his surf board and coloured him in with Copics. A bit of Glossy Accents on his sunglasses complete the card!


Thanks so much for stopping by today! Be sure to head over to the Gerda Steiner Designs Shop to see what catches your eye today. Have an awesome week my friends!

Hugs,
Karla 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!