Hi Everyone, Melissa here.
For today's inspiration I have used the 'Snail Mail' Digital Stamp.
- The image has been printed onto Copic X-Press It Blending Card and coloured with Copic Markers. I have cut this image out using scissors on the black line and set aside.
- Base Card: 10x14cm white card.
- Using a Blending Brush, stencil the clouds onto the base card.
- Cut the 2 x Grass die from white card stock and colour using Catherine Pooler Ink (Lime Rickey).
- Layer the 2 grass dies together and adhere to base card.
- Adhere sentiment to card, slightly overlapping the grass.
- Adhere coloured image to base card. Apply Nuvo Shimmer Pen & Glossy Accents to the shell of the snail.
I hope you have a great day xxx