it's Tanja here and Gerda Steiner has released the fabulous new Frogs stamp set with English, Spanish and German sentiments and over the next three weeks I will show you my creations with the Gerda Steiner Designs German Froesche set. This little frog prince is my first creation:
- color one of the frogs and the crown from the Gerda Steiner Designs Frogs set with Alcohol Markers - add extra shading with Faber-Castell Polychromos Pencils
- use a white gel pen for highlights in the eyes and freckles on the cheeks
- add Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Midas Touch for extra shimmer on the crown
- color the sentiment strip with Distress Oxide Ink Lucky Clover
- create a background on a stitched rectangular panel of smooth white cardstock using Distress Oxide Ink Salty Ocean, the Create a Smile Focal Point stencil and a Blending Brush
- as final embellishment adhere three little Droplets Pool Hearts from Little Things from Lucy's Cards
Have a wonderful day.
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!