Monday, May 27, 2019

Hello Party Animals!

Hello, crafty friends! Its Rebekah with you today sharing a card I made using the first stamp set I ever purchased from Gerda Steiner  - The Party Animals Stamp Set!

I have made several cards using this set but today I only used one of the five different animals in this set.


I think this ostrich is just too funny and  so cute! I wanted to keep the focus in the image for this card so I kept the scene super simple!

On Copic friendly paper with Copic safe ink, I started by stamping the middle ostrich and then created a mask. I placed the mask on that ostrich and then stamped another ostrich on each side.


I wanted them to have a lot of texture to mimic the look of feathers. Its is easy to creat using a flicking motion with the brush end of the markers.

I added a bit of a ground for these little guys  and my card was just about done. I mounted the panel with my colored images on gray cardstock, added the sentiment,  which is from the Frogs stamp set, and called it a day! I am quit happy about the way it turned out!

Thanks for spending a few minutes of your day with me! Now go get crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!