Monday, May 6, 2019

Sapos - Yainea

Hello everyone!

It's Yainea here today as a Gerda Steiner guest designer. I'm super excited about being here with you sharing this project that features the new "Sapos" stamp set.
I'm from Spain and I absolutely love that the sentiments included in this stamp set are all in spanish and that they cover the main needs for different card occasions. Not to mention those cute frogs and mosquito!

So I decided to create birthday card because having a bunch of them done in advance is always a good idea!


I started by coloring the background using inks and a blending tool, finishing it spraying some water and ink on top to create more texture. Then, I stamped the images, colored them with Copic markers and fussy cut them. Something that I always do after fussy cutting a stamped image is using the brush tip of a black marker all around it to cover the white borders matching the stamping ink, it gives the image a more finished look :)

After that I cut the white panel and started to put everything together. I heat embossed the "Feliz cumpleaños" (happy birthday) sentiment using white embossing powder on an inked piece of cardtock. Finally, I added some little details to add interest to the card: a piece of washi tape, some sequins and a few nuvo drops.


Thank you so so much for stopping by and thank you so much to the Gerda Steiner crew for inviting me, it was fun to play with these stamps and a true honor to share my project with all of you! :)

Have a nice day!

1 comment:

  1. Awwww.... This is a delight!!! Love so very much this cute frog with his giggling eyes and the clean design!! Amazing colouring!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!