Monday, May 20, 2019

He's a Prince!

Hi, there! Its Rebekah with you this evening with a another fun card using the Gerda Steiner Designs Frogs Stamp Set!


This would be a great card to give to a friend who is newly engaged...as a bit of a joke! 

This card came together super fast. All I did was lay out this simple scene in my MISTI. I was sure to use Copic safe ink because I knew I was going to be using my Copic markers. It's my favorite medium! I did stamp and fussy cut the crown. I just attached it to my finished image with a little liquid glue. Using liquid glue gave me a little time to get it positioned perfectly. 



I lined up my sentiment along the edge of the lily pad and stamped it in blue ink to mimic the color of water. Since this is a longer sentiment, it was very easy to bend the stamp to the shape I needed it to be.

 Once I was finished coloring, I used a rectangle die and cut it out. I then attached it to a blue card base. And DONE!

Thanks for checking out the blog today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!