Friday, May 10, 2019

What's on the table - Larissa


Hi everyone, I am Larissa from Car-d-elicious and today I am posting a new card on the blog from Gerda Steiner designs.


For today I have made a card with one of the digital stamps from the set What's on the table from Gerda Steiner designs. I printed the flowers pretty large and then I coloured the image with my Polychromos pencils. Then I have fussy cut the image. On a little white card I glued green striped design paper from the Spots & stripes bright paperpack from Sugar pea designs. I doodled some lines on the design paper with a fineliner. I placed the image with foamtape on the card. I have stamped a sentiment (congratulations) from the set Bulletjournal - Tekst diversen from Craft emotions next to the image and then I embossed it with clear embossingpowder.


*********************************************************************************
STAMP: What's on the table from Gerda Steiner designs, Bullet journal - tekst diversen from Craft emotions
COLORING MEDIUM: Polychromos pencils 
PAPER: White cs, Spots & stripes bright paperpack from Sugar pea designs
INK: Versafine onyx black
ACCESSORIES: Black fineliner, Clear embossing powder

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!