Sunday, May 19, 2019

A Whole Lot of I Just Miss You!


Hello and Happy Sunday Crafty Friends!  Tina here from cards and Coffee Time, today I am sharing a sweet Miss You card with the I just Miss You stamp set by Gerda Steiner Designs.  This stamp just makes me smile and I know the recipient will too:)  I created an ombre background with a trio of blue oxide inks.  I used a stencil and mask to color in the Puppy Bed:)  I send out quite a few miss you cards and this stamp set was perfect and playful:)



Thanks so much for stopping by!  If you would like to see how I created this card you can check it out down below or , JUST CLICK HERE🙂  Have a Fantastic and Crafty day!  Hugs, Tina

Gerda Steiner Design - I Just Miss You Stamp Tutorial

1 comment:

  1. This card is so adorable. Tina you create such beautiful cards. Thank you.
    denise_delores_mills@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!